ABOUTE MyDissertation.eu AND WHAT THIS POLICY COVERS
We are committed to protect and respect your privacy.
Information we collect about you
Information we collect about you is shared with us by you and includes the following:
- Your name – not required, but needed for payment verification.
- Your email address – required for communication
- Technical information – useful for website analytics and website optimization
- IP addresses – useful for statistical purposes
- Information about what type of device you use to connect to our website – we need this information to optimize our website
- How you interact with our website – used for marketing and behavior
- Why do we collect personal data?
- We collect information to communicate: to answer your inquires and provide service to you after you have ordered it.
Legal basis we have for processing your personal data
We may process your personal data because:
- We have a contract with you;
- You have given us permission to do so;
- We must provide services to you because you have ordered them;
- You have asked us to do so;
- To comply with the law.
- All of these reasons are reasons we may legally process the information we have about you.
Ways of giving information
You may give us information about you with your consent by filling in a form or sending us an e-mail. This information may be personal, financial, educational, or related to your order.
Information we receive from other sources
We do not receive any information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate, any other services we provide, or from our business partners entitled to collect information on our behalf – in this case payment gateway operator Paypal.
We may collect and store the files you upload, download, or access with the Website. Please do not share with us the files you are not permitted to use. Please do not upload or share with us the files that contain your personal information or personal information of third parties without permission. We may not guarantee that such personal information will be secured.
Who might we share your information with?
We do not share your information under any circumstances.
Where we store and process your personal data
We primarily store and process your personal data in the EU/European Economic Area. We assure you that all your data is encrypted in secure way and no unauthorized persons may access them.
Transmission and storage of your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data as it is transmitted and stored, however we shall use best practice to ensure your data is encrypted to the standard required in the GDPR to protect your personal data.
How long will we keep your personal data?
We will not retain your Personal Data for longer than required. We will keep your personal information:
- Until we no longer have a valid reason for keeping it.
- Until you request us to stop using it or delete it.
- If you chose not to give your personal information to us
- If the Personal Data is necessary in order to provide services, we will have to refuse providing the services before you give us required information.
We will respect your legal rights to your Personal Data.
To the extent prohibited by applicable law, we do not allow use of our Services and Websites by anyone younger than 16 years old. If you learn that anyone younger than 16 has unlawfully provided us with personal data, please contact us and we will take steps to delete such information.